Opportunity via The Student Hotel
One mission: connect people and make the world a better place
Some of the phrases people use to describe you: the life of the party, a social butterfly, the human embodiment of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, the people encyclopedia, a born storyteller. Your student-at-heart swag is contagious. You encourage people to meet, get inspired and have fun. And you do all this, just by being you.
Sound familiar? Oh man, we’ve got the perfect role for you. Read on.
The TSH Connector is more than just the leader of our fun squad. A true connector turns our mishmash of hotel guests and co-working professionals into a cohesive community of both students and students-at-heart.
Your role is to open the door to the start of something beautiful – a new friendship, collaboration or unforgettable experience. You build relationships and partnerships. You create stories and adventures. You make everyone who steps through our doors feel like a part of The Student Hotel family.
Do you have what it takes to make it stick?
Tasks & responsibilities
- Collaborate with product managers (semester, hotel, short stay, and F&B) to activate events that highlight and promote our TSH offering
- Attract partners to create experiences and events related to our brand promise
- Build relations with partners to fill a yearly calendar with recurring events such as exhibitions, sports activities, cultural events, language courses, social drinks, etc.
- Organize activities to bring the community together & creates a memorable guest experience
- Have awareness of/access to local activities and find collaboration potentials
- Tell the TSH story by creating content
- Come up with possible content concepts for our social & YouTube channels
- Activate the online communities and manage the local TSH social channels within the brand guidelines
- Collect guest data during TSH events
- Attend and be an essential part of local network events
- Process all your contacts, actions and activities, monitor your budgets in order to measure your performance
- Exceptional organizational and coordination skills
- An outgoing and confident personality. You kill it in front of an audience
- A vision on how to grow the company connector strategy
- Fluent in English and Dutch (written and spoken), other languages a bonus
- A proactive, hands-on mentality, drive and ambition to grow within the organization
- A diploma. Or not. Convince us you’re smart, engaging, confident and a hard worker, one way or another.
- A connector
- A communicator
- Professional & responsible enough to work in a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic atmosphere
- Extremely calm under pressure and can multitask with the best of them
- Able to work independently
- Super social, always flexible, incredibly motivated and never without a sense of humor
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organization. Not just another hotel, we’re a major game-changer: bringing hotel and student accommodation together in an innovative way
- The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for growth within or across the company
- A part time job next to your freelance business
- Access to TSH facilities, including our awesome staff canteen and gym
- Cool events, fun colleagues, and all the regular salary/benefits
- Salary between €1800 – €2500 based on a full-time employment
WE ARE TSH
The Student Hotel is a fully-integrated co-living and co-working space. We merge fully-equipped rooms, designer communal areas, flexible work environments and dining spaces to bring students, travelers, and mobile professionals together. TSH is growing FAST with new locations popping up all across Europe. We are committed to creating a network that spans cultural and educational backgrounds so different people can connect, learn and collaborate. Every member of the TSH family works with passion and positive vibes.
ARE YOU IN?
Great! Show us why you’re the one we want! We’d love to see who you are and how connected you are to your city. Bring that student-at-heart groove, swag, spirit, and spark to the camera in a short clip of max 1.5 – 2 minutes.