SEATS4SILENCE SUMMIT 2016 The first of June we experienced a beautiful day on nature estate Roggebotstaete. It touched me to be working in nature the whole day with such an engaged group of people. I feel like the moment was comparable to the power illustrated in this video about ‘the first follower(s)’.
Seats2meet turned on the music in 2014, Eline started dancing and Astrid a few others from the Kromme Rijnstreek followed. In 2015 a group from the Groene Woud followed suit. At the summit, the group was such an organic whole that it did not even matter who started dancing.
Led by Cees Hoogendijk we conducted an Appreciative Inquiry into how Seats4silence can become even more valuable to all people involved. We went from – discover – to – dream – to – design -. The outcomes are a good representation of our concept and the summit day on a whole – a nice synergy.
- Seats4silence is mainly a network, the outdoor locations are connecting places to meet. Watch dutch video >>
- Seats4silence is the – Magic Door – to the essence and relaxed working. Watch dutch video >>
- Seats4silence want to touch people. Entrepreneurs take the stage and share their authentic elaboration of their ideals. Watch dutch video >>
I will share the more detailed results and experiences through blogs in this S2M magazine. All S4S locations organize at least one meeting per year. In this way we involve the whole community and help people to start building and developing ideas. If you want to participate in that cocreation process, let me know.
- Share your experiences outside in our groups on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Photos Cees and Eline you can use freely, just like the video of Jurjen
- We hope to meet you on our locations and events!