Opportunity via WeWorkRemotely.com
Remote Year brings together communities of interesting professionals, entrepreneurs, and freelancers from across the globe to spend a year working, traveling, and exploring 12 cities around the world. Spending one month in each location, communities connect with local cultures and business ecosystems, forming lifelong, borderless personal and professional relationships along the way. Together we will shape the future of work.
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Trainer to educate and train our growing sales team ensuring our reps have the knowledge of the Remote Year product, systems, and processes. Working closely with our Director of Sales Operations, Head of Admissions and Head of Sales, our Sales Trainer will be responsible for executing on the Remote Year sales effectiveness strategy. You will bring your expertise in creating our sales onboarding training and ongoing curriculum for our entire salesforce – touching B2B and B2C Reps, Account Executives, and Customer Success Executives. The Sales Trainer will also be responsible for designing and conducting monthly classes with programs designed to ramp up new sales hires and dedicate specific tracks for each sales team. You’ll be a true sales coach with a passion for process and helping others thrive in an autonomous workplace. You’ll drive the statregy towards developing and mentor a team of smart, talented, and passionate sales representatives.
- Develop a deep understanding of our sales organizations procedures, practices, processes, products, systems, technology, and culture to incorporate into training initiatives for each and every salesperson at Remote Year.
- Sales Training – build out a curriculum of formal and informal training sessions covering new hire sales training, product launches, sales skills training, ongoing skill development, sales boot-camps, internal process updates, etc.
- Sales Methodology & Onboarding – after learning the sales methodology yourself, build an effective onboarding and ongoing training program to ensure the continuous development of our sales force.
- Gather metrics and analyze data to assess sales organization-wide developmental needs to drive & support proactive training initiatives.
- Actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
- Prioritizes coaching and performance management efforts to have the greatest overall impact on the business.
- Identifies deficiencies in skills among sales associates, and work with Management teams to improve individual’s capabilities through coaching, development, and training.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- Minimum 1-3 years building sales training and curriculum programs from scratch, particularly for distributed sales teams.
- Previous Leadership experience aligning with the business to identify emerging training needs (re: sales process and/or technical); designing and implement effective learning programs, often working with senior stakeholders.
- Strong presentation and project management skills.
- Solid understanding of learning tools and platforms, salesforce, project management and sales content creation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to perform at a high level, in a fast pace, start-up work environment.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization and multitasking skills.
- A flawless record of personal and professional integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Business, Communications, or Marketing.
- Experience with fully distributed workforce.
- Experience in an inbound sales environment.
- Experience with experience product sales.
- Experience with consultative sales approach.
- Knowledge of Sandler Sales Methodology.
Go to weworkremotely.com to apply