Jugaad is a two-year-old start-up working in the field of predictive maintenance, and big-data analytics. We have an exciting team which processes the datasets in the back end and extracts business value and important insights for the clientele. We are growing with respect to new and exciting projects. Hence, we are also growing as a team. We are looking for an exciting and likable person to join our team to develop our algorithms for predictive maintenance further.
What are we looking for?
Skills and competencies:
- Willingness to express his creativity on our team
- A good understanding of Pumps, Compressors, and Turbines
- Intermediate knowledge coding and machine learning modules in Python
- Interested in learning by doing, and asking questions when in doubt and disagreement
- Entrepreneurial and calculated risk taker
- Willingness to learn and expand his horizons
- Interested in understanding the value of data for clients
- Proficient in English language and basic Dutch would be a plus
- Availability to work independently in a team, i.e. be able to express himself
- An ability to explain his work to the team of data-scientists and to managers
What do we offer?
- Free lunch, coffee, and a work-laptop
- Detailed experience of the limitations of AI today
- Possibility to have a permanent contract at the end of the internship of 9 months
- The possibility of presenting your work in 2 conferences related to your topic in Europe
- A beautiful neighborhood in Amsterdam to work from with an exciting and young international team
Apply at Jugaad Analytics