Pandorahub, one of our collaborators, is screening 15 successful founders from around the globe any industry for a Cross-Cultural Acceleration in Bali (April 9th-16th). This will be the 2nd edition of an intense 7-day experiential consultancy journey mixing successful foun
How does it look like?
What do you get?
- Getting shorter term results
- Growing your business without the need of a VC (or a second round)
- Sustaining success skipping bu
- Building meaningful connections and bus
iness opportunities with other successful founders and top level mentors
- Focusing on abundance vs getting blocked by scarcity
- Trying out the location independent lifestyle in the digital nomad Mecca of Bali
A glimpse on the program and mentors:
This is a 100% hands-on process for boosting an specific milestone in your business roadmap. Disruptive business hacks are simplified and brought to you in a way that can be used right away. Each participant will be working in his/her own business, having one-o-one mentorship with the experts and punctually getting/giving feedback + co-creating with other participants.Here a glimpse on the contents:
- Pentagrowth and how to apply the 5 levers for an autonomous exponential growth by Javi Creus (Author at Pentagrowth)
- Human Centric Design and UX by Melissa Loh (Founding partner at Goodstartups) and Diana Moret (Founder at Pandorahub)
- Product Design Sprints and Lean Pivoting by Ian Collingwood (Co-Founder at Pollen Accelerator)
- Business breakthrough, performance, productivity and burn out optimization by
- Growth Hacking and how to get more results with less effort by Luisa Ábalo
- (Re)pricing strategies and 360º sustainable business by Johnny Azpilicueta (Corporate Change & Knowledge Management Facilitator)
- Business Authenticity by Ariadna Esteve (Co-Founder at Mrs Kaplan) and Diana Moret
- Dragon Dreaming applied to organizations by Johnny Azpilicueta
- Meditation & Yoga by Pedro Salazar
- Ecstatic Dance and or other activities TBC
Key facts on the program:
- Top level mentors: You will count on the dedicated support of a group of business mentors and consultants with 10-15 years of experience on their fields
- 100% hands-on and practical approach: No master classes, you will get things done & hands dirty, master business hacks and bring your business to the next level by yourself.
Cross-Cultural: we are accurately choosing 20 purpose-driven participants mixing successful founders coming from anywhere in the world.
10 Nomad founders who are managing their businesses from paradise
5 International founders living in big cities around the world
5 sponsored Balinese Founders
Location-immersive: we will life in a typical Balinese Villa and will colive with rural Balinese entrepreneurial communities for 2 days
People Centred: we are proficiently screening purpose-driven founders moved by a clear mission, cause or vocation. And first step in the process is inspiring the founder on identifying his/her core values and culture + giving him/her tools for infusing them into the day to day basis.
Impact-driven: You will be sponsoring the participation of 5 impact driven Balinese founder so you will have the chance to experience how smart local businesses deal turn scarcity on wealth
What is it and what is not?
- An intense process of business acceleration with only one day off during a week
- An experiential business consultancy focused on short-term business results (aprox. six months after the program)
- An opportunity for accelerating one specific milestone or challenge on your roadmap
- A fun way to receive support and consultancy services from top level mentors and advisors (average fee of 800 € per day), since you will be while sharing their time cost with other Founders
- An opportunity to interact with other successful founders from diverse cultures (the last edition we brought together 12 different nationalities)
- One way to test for one week how does it feel like the location independent lifestyle
- Trying out some of the hot spots for this international movement (such as Hubud or Green School)
- Get to know and have dinner with nomad startup Founders that are already living the location independent dream
- Take advantage of the trip to explore opportunities to expand your business in Asia (Pandorahub can introduce you to a network of key players in the world startup accelerators such as South East Asia and coworking spaces)
What is not?
- A 50%-50% workation (much likely 80% work + 20% vacation)
- A group of entrepreneurs in an isolated village with no contact or interaction with the entrepreneurial nomad and/or local community
- A week working on remote computer around a pool