Airbnb is hiring for one more dream job. The lucky photographer will be paid to travel around the world taking pictures of the most luxurious houses listed on the platform. Here are the requirements Airbnb posted.
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
- Use your artistic eye to pick the image that will stick in everybody’s mind;
- Source and optimize images that fit the look of the site while wowing everyone who sees it;
- Maintain LR corporate visual branding standards;
- Bring the photo edition processes to the next level to optimize and ensure best practices;
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- Min 3 years experience shooting interior and exterior architecture
- Professional DSLR camera body with min 21 MP.
- Ability to shoot in RAW, ( files will be delivered in High Res JPG to spec )
- Lens minimums =10-22 mm f/3.5-4.5, 16-35 mm f/4.0, 11-24mm f/4.0, 17-40mm f/4.0 and longer.
- Strong sturdy tripod.
- Drone Photography with a min resolution of 12 MP is an asset.
- Strong Adobe Suite skills for file management and some post production.
- Personal insurance for you and your gear on location.
- Registered business number.
- Great relationship skills as you will be working in other people’s homes.
- Personal transportation, as most homes are remote.
- Link to your online Portfolio or website.
You can apply here.