Hello, we are AGCS an advertising production agency based in Amsterdam. We specialise in designing and developing HTML5 banners for creative agencies, premium publishers and advertisers. We are a small team looking for a brilliant Project Manager to help manage digital advertising campaigns. Our office is centrally located in Amsterdam and we work on great campaigns on both a technical and creative basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- You’ll manage the production of display ads and other advertising content AGCS produces for brands such as Yamaha, Universal Pictures, Volvo and Samsonite.
- Collaborating with Creative and Media Agencies on projects.
- Undertaking planning tasks, and organise all the small details of a digital advertising campaign.
- Helping to scope and quote the work, establishing what gets done and when and to make sure projects are profitable and doable.
- Communicating with clients on a daily basis by Skype, phone and email. Your written English should be strong.
- Working on small projects with fast turnarounds and also on longer term projects that require regular updates and research tasks.
- Working closely with the sales team to support clients who require further information on pricing, specifications and processes.
- Helping with organising marketing material and updating advertising specifications.
- Get out and about and meet clients face to face with the sales manager to help set up projects. You should be confident in meeting new people.
What are we looking for?
– Language – Fluent in English (German or Dutch is also a bonus).
– Excellent at communication. You will need to communicate with a range of people on a daily basis.
– VERY organised, able to work under pressure without losing your cool.
– Excellent attention to detail. You should have an eye for detail (and design) as you will be checking the work of the developers and designers before creative is sent to the client.
– Some experience working in an agency or marketing field.
– Interested in working in the media industry, and specifically interested in digital advertising.
– You should have a natural calling to design and advertising.
– Presentation editing and creation (mostly in google)
– Photoshop skills are desired
– Good with numbers and know how to set up spreadsheets
– Brilliant at organising yourself and other people!
What do we offer?
– Good salary based on experience
– A relaxed working environment and challenging when we are busy
– Go karting, ice-skating, darts, beer and coffee
– Half day on your birthday
– Our offices are in a beautiful old building, 5 minutes walk from Amsterdam Central Station!
How to Apply?
Please send us your CV, and short email explaining how you why you are perfect for the job, we want to see 2 short examples from your work experience regarding project management or client communication.
Please also send us a list of your top 5 favourite bands!